Conquest of Elysium II. Version history
Version 2004c (for Linux demo only)
* Linux version uses the brand new Illwinter Game Installer.
* Fixes a minor stability problem.
* One new monster
* Frogs etc. move faster in swamp
* Stability improvements
* Uses SDL in Linux and Windows
* Supports alt+ret (fullscreen), alt+tab (minimize) in Linux and Windows
* New intro screens
* No end screens in full version
* New computer player, the archmage
* Improved switches (use --help to see them)
* Cost for Druid summoning is displayed properly
* New Druid ability, Call the council of beasts
* Two new monsters
* Colour problems on windows corrected
* Timer fix for windows 2000
* 'maxrt too high' bug fixed
* 'no one was poisoned' bug fixed.
* Linux version no longer requires the Xxf86dga library
* -v switch to display version number
* Solaris intro bug fixed
* Much improved windows support
* Now runs on Linux and Solaris too
* One new monster
* Some bug fixes
Version 2000 jubilee
* Improved computer AI for enchanter, shaman, druid and witch.
* Adjusted prices for shaman, maharaja, dragon lord, barabarian, orc warlord
* new monsters: the rotking, magic mushroom, etc
* new artifacts
* bug: artifacts without functions. Fixed.
* bug: impossible to burn some jungles. Fixed.
* bug: elf king stopped collecting forests when the daoine sidhe died. Fixed.
* New computer player, the ancient vampire
* bug: incorrect info for gallows. Fixed.
* Updated graphics library. Hopfully the game will support more video-cards now.
* Entering battle uses up all remining ap.
* Maximum number of troops increased from 7500 to 50000 and maximum number of commanders increased from 100 to 250.
* Save files are now usually smaller
* This was the first PC version